FAQ

Answering your many questions

FAQs

What copywriting services do you offer?

We offer copywriting services for digital media, print, marketing and advertising and services for corporates. In case you want something specific, do get in touch with us and we can take things forward.

What consulting services do your offer?

Our strength in consulting is in the areas of branding and business strategy. We provide theoretical know-how, rigorous case studies, look into aspects of expansion, and involve ourselves in setting the basic tone of voice and unifying communication amongst other things.

What is your working expertise?

We have worked with a wide spectrum of industries and professionals right from telecom, heavy engineering, real-estate and software services to designer boutiques, hospitality, catering and artists. Our team is an amalgamated mix of experts with wide exposure. Hence we are capable of taking up of projects in any field.

How do you charge?

Every project we undertake is unique, and we work with tigerish zeal to completely understand your requirements. Based on your requirements, we do an initial analysis of the amount of research involved, the complexity of the subject etc., and deliver a quote to you. Hence, it is impossible to provide a ‘standard’ price list.
However, in all cases, our fee covers the initial draft and research, plus up to two sets of amendments.

How long do projects take for delivery?

Deadlines are fixed depending on the size, scale and complexity of the project. We agree upfront with clients regarding deadlines and deliver on the said date. We take pride in punctuality and deliver on time…every time.

What are the payment terms?

We initiate any project only after the payment of 60% advance. The rest 40%, we collect upon project completion. We accept payment in cash, by cheque or via wire transfer. Bank details are provided on request. However, in case of payment by cheque, a project is initiated only after the amount is credited.

For your immediate writing needs, fill out our crisply designed form and we will get back to you!

Enquire Now

captcha  

Contact info

  • 97/55, S1, 2nd Floor, Nathigam Building, Arcot Road,
    Kodambakkam, Chennai 600024. Tamil Nadu, India.
  • Email : info@nitrowords.com
    Mobile : +91 9150631247
    G-Map : Get Direction

Get Connect